- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ashley Strazzinski (b. 1987) is a visual artist and creative placemaker.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Innovative musician Jin Hi Kim presents her live interactive performance with computer programs on the world's only electric komungo and visual media.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Lauded for “nonstop virtuoso skills” (Times Herald-Record, New York) and "evocative, educational, and refreshing" concerts (Newport Daily News, Rhode Island), the Asylum Quartet’s repertoire spans traditional, contemporary and globally-minded works.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
athena is a multidisciplinary performance artist, poet of muscle, researcher, and listener
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
AudioBody’s performance is an electronic journey into an unknown realm of seriously spectacular entertainment!
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Current art practice speaks to an interest in questioning the monetization of human social dynamics. From process-focused to interactive, the concepts reference historical material fulfillment, market-based satisfaction stemming from industrial expansion, and marketable work (labor).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Based in rural Vermont, Aurora holds an MFA from Claremont Graduate University. She studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design before transferring to Prescott College where she completed her BFA and a BA in Art Education. She works primarily with photographic mediums.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Autumn Francesca teaches children and families the art of being peaceful using a variety of activities that rely on mindfulness, creativity, and intention.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Bassist Avery Sharpe combines acoustic, electric bass, and voice into a unique form of music the New York Times has called 'The Future of Jazz.' Avery performs with duos to larger ensembles including orchestras and choirs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 977 results