- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist Colonies
The Art Monastery seeks to create world-class art by applying monastic principles to art-making instead of religion.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
ATNE is a member-run organization whose purpose is to foster existing and new collaborations in the New England art and technology communities, including non-profit, academic and corporate entities, as well as individuals.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
ARTFARM is a non-profit organization which cultivates high quality theater with a commitment to simple living, environmental sustainability and social justice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I document the work and energy that goes into dance -- not just the final performance. Being in the studio as dances are created, or as dancers prepare themselves, feels like being in a delivery room as children are being born.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Founded in 2009, ARTMORPHEUS cultivates cultural, economic and social vibrancy in communities by supporting artists of all disciplines, creative entrepreneurs and organizations to further their visions, engage diverse audience and strengthen their economic position.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire is a nonprofit membership network with a mission to promote, support and sustain arts, culture and heritage throughout the northern half of the Granite State.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Arts Are Essential, Inc. presents professional caliber artists in arts in education programs, family concerts, library or festival performances.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photographer & Graphic Designer. Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family & Children, Maternity & Birth. Performing Singer-songwriter. 4 CDs to date. Tour & perform regularly up and down the east coast as part of the Americana Acoustic Duo, The Wards.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
AS220 owns and enlivens 3 mixed-use buildings in Providence's reinvigorated downtown.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 977 results