- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Pre-published author and screenwriter. Genres: Science (Speculative) Fiction, Horror. Published a children's book, and a book on East Indian cuisine, both under pseudonyms. Latest work in progress: BATTLEMAGE: KINGDOM'S EDGE, first installment of a four-book series.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Eckles is a graduate of Bennington College and Antioch New England Graduate School. She is also the author of A Phrase Book for Spiritual Emergencies: Essays, and The Literature Preferred by Wild Boar, a novel.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with fine artists (visual, performance, conceptual, and sound, and mixtures thereof). Much of my work consists of the practical side of art production: materials sourcing, organizing travel, studio visits, etc.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am the founder & co-owner of a 25-person, Inc 500 B2B media company publishing news, a magazine, trade shows and advisory reports for a niche industry. Most staff are now in Colorado due to market forces.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I direct Belonging House, a non-profit organization that works with Christian artists and creative people in Greater Boston and the U.K. I do workshops and retreats, one-on-one coaching, and write books, blog, and send out a weekly email to over 500 subscribers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
For the past 5 years, we have been organizing cultural events, financially supporting artists, musicians and filmmakers and providing a media platform for exposure. Our programs include the Boston Compass Newspaper, the Boston Hassle web-magazine and the Boston Hassle Shows.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I'm a New England born artist trained in illustration at Massachusetts college of art and design. I make personal artwork for shows in the New England area, as well as self publish my own graphic novels.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Casey’s choreography has been performed at a number of venues throughout the U. S. and Asia including the Sheung Wan Civic Center (Hong Kong), the National Experimental Theater (Taiwan), and Meridian Gallery (San Francisco).
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 86 results