- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
826 Boston is a nonprofit youth writing and publishing organization that empowers traditionally underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - FictionInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Pre-published author and screenwriter. Genres: Science (Speculative) Fiction, Horror. Published a children's book, and a book on East Indian cuisine, both under pseudonyms. Latest work in progress: BATTLEMAGE: KINGDOM'S EDGE, first installment of a four-book series.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a curator who works mainly with visual and performing artists. I specialize in modern and contemporary art, and am interested in systems, meaning-making and knowledge transmission, and the relationship between museums and performance.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Eckles is a graduate of Bennington College and Antioch New England Graduate School. She is also the author of A Phrase Book for Spiritual Emergencies: Essays, and The Literature Preferred by Wild Boar, a novel.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allegra Boverman is a longtime photographer/photojournalist based in southern New Hampshire since 2003. She has been taking photos since she was a child, working in darkrooms since before the age of four and working on publications of some kind since the age of 12.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
AFGS is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA. Since its founding in 1978, the Society has acquired over 20,000 books and nearly 7,000 reels of microfilm.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am Angie Hope (pronouns: she/they), a Black and Hispanic femme with roots in the Carribbean. I am currently working on self-publishing a poetry manuscript, Mango Tree Magic. I am a spoken word performer and a photographer.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 143 results