- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Contemporary, Abstract Art with vibrant colors - inspired by music - JazzArt, UrbanArt. Displayed in multiple public and private collections.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Close to Home: Art, Nature, History is a collaborative art experience mobilized by visual artists, filmmakers, documentarians, and curators living in the age of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
By 2025, it is predicted that the global demand for clean water will exceed supply by 56%. These numbers present a staggering death toll and a looming crisis that goes largely unnoticed, especially where safe water is plentiful.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Art League Rhode Island (ALRI) was formed based on a shared vision to encourage and foster artistic recognition and growth among Rhode Island Artists. ALRI was incorporated with a goal to contribute, encourage and promote integrity and excellence in the arts in Rhode Island.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Art of Cultural Evolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to share environmental and social ideas through art, film, publications, classes and workshops.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The Art of Tao LaBossiere is a creative services company, providing murals, arts consulting, illustration, painting, and sculpture to businesses, municipalities, universities and art patrons.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
ATNE is a member-run organization whose purpose is to foster existing and new collaborations in the New England art and technology communities, including non-profit, academic and corporate entities, as well as individuals.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Art-Speak is the City of Portsmouth Cultural Commission. Art-Speak serves the City by implemeting the Cultural Plan and supporting the following goals: Preservation; space; youth; business and marketing.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter of lighthouses and I create my paintings either on canvas or re-cycled roof slate. I work from photographs, both those I have taken myself and those I have found on-line or have been provided to me by clients.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 1275 results