- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Anchor House of Artists was founded in 1997 with the mission to support and expand the careers of artists living with mental illness, fight the social stigma that they face, and contribute to the cultural enrichment of Western Massachusetts and beyond.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After over 25 years of exploration and experimentation, ceramist Sharon Levy of ANCIENT ECHOS ARTS has produced a variety of works incorporating ancient and modern methods, materials and techniques.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Self-proclaimed Texas Wildflower transplanted to the New England Coast, Andi Garbarino has always been an artist.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andre Strongbearheart Gaines, Jr., is a citizen of the Nipmuc people. He serves as a cultural steward for his Tribe, is a father, public speaker, traditional dance, Indigenous Activist for Indigenous rights, carpenter by trade and educator.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The need for movement has been a constant pull in Andrea’s life. Andrea started their movement training at Lena’s Escuela de Gimnasia Rítmica. After many years of rigorous practice, they transferred their focus to ballet and contemporary dance.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a New England sculptor with a focus on creating site-specific installations that reflect the culture, history, and memories of places and their visitors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Ringler is an artist, creative technologist, educator and maker. He creates interactive public installations that allow participants to create their own novel visual and auditory experiences.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm currently a graphic designer for the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, seeking more mural opportunities. I've been formally trained in creative mediums since my attendance at a technical high school.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 1304 results