- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I founded and run American Family Happily Institute, a social-practice arts collaborative using art as movement to build a better world through working together, including everyone, and building up each person's inner peace and self-actualization.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Anne Marie empowers arts organizations and commercial and private clients to effectively manage their exhibitions, collections, and public art projects based on a deep understanding of contemporary artistic processes, materials and museum-standard best practices.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I do both still and moving images, using traditional media like oil on canvas, charcoals, gouache, and watercolor, and sometimes transform those still images into animations digitally. I enjoy helping people paint, draw, or animate their stories and visions.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Howroyd is a working artist living in New Hartford, Connecticut. She currently teaches Welding and Metal Fabrication at Bristol Technical Education Center. When she is not teaching Amy enjoys metal casting, blacksmithing, fabrication, and metal arts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Kolb Noyes has been writing stories and poems pretty much her entire life. She makes her living writing news stories and other nonfiction, but she also writes fiction because sometimes it’s fun to make stuff up!
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Königbauer is an artist and a teacher, born and raised near Detroit, Michigan.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Amy Leidtke is a multidisciplinary industrial designer, author, education consultant, and public speaker with expertise in design for children and families, design education, and design strategy.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-media artist whose work is rooted in visual storytelling. I am interested in everyday moments of wonder and transcendence in both real and fictional narratives. I have my MFA from RISD and currently teach Digital Media at Roger Williams University.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I attended Mass College of Art and got my degree from Bradford College with a double major in ceramics and philosophy. I was a Resident Artist in the Revolving Museum Boston and in Fort Point for 11 years. I have been making and teaching sculpture, ceramics, college and painting since 1995.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 1264 results