- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allison Tanenhaus is a Boston-based digital glitch artist who specializes in abstract geometrics, vibrant color fields, optical perspectives, playful patterns, and unexpected dimensional qualities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyson Ells is pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the field of Photography from Rhode Island College. Her work is primarily focused on architecture, architectural structures and how they are perceived and used by today’s society.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create sculptures using imaginary architectural elements. The works express our needs and curiosity in today’s world through forms such as temples, altars and observatories. They are influenced by both modern and ancient works. They relate to the built world we inhabit.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alys began in the world of Broadcasting/Film at Boston University where she got her degree in TV/Film production. She worked in cable television until she decided to see where film would take her and set off for Los Angeles where she worked for two years.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native New Yorker who adopted Vermont almost 30 years ago, Amalia developed and ran a successful pottery business in Warren, VT. She retired from that creative endeavor a few year ago to pursue her passion for photography.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Hill is a multimedia artist and muralist living and working in Greater Boston. For most of Hill’s adult life, she has been focused on increasing the awareness and the accessibility of the arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 1264 results