- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tyler Dobrowsky is a freelance theater director and producer.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work as an artist is to incite communion through performance-based practices and dialogues. I explore the implications of geologic movement, urban infrastructure, and collaborative assembly through embodied practice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tyson has been captivated by comics, participating in alternative education, conducting interviews, and investigating issues of community and engagement since 2012. He has been coordinating development and community events since 2009 and has taught and facilitated workshops since 2007.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have always been a creative person. I have always been a maker and a creator. My most recent work are digital abstracts based on "fractal flames," a mathematical construct capable of creating great complexity from relatively simple equations.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
About Under 91
In 2012, a group of community members put together a public art project that temporarily lit up a couple of these underpasses. Now we're putting up permanent, colorful murals to brighten up the area and invite people to cross the border between these two communities.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a student founded and run drama club at the University of Maine at Presque Isle. Our mission with this drama club is to share our passion for the arts with the student body through plays, revues, and playwriting festivals.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an actor, filmmaker, writer and director. I also teach Digital Cinema at the Brimmer and May School in Chestnut Hill. I also speak at various educational institutions around the Boston area as part of Positive Educators Reaching Youth, which is run by Partners in Sex Education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1291 - 1300 of 1371 results