- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
World Story Exchange partners with schools and educational organizations to offer documentary story creation workshops to youth and groups of individuals.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
WALLINGFORD PUBLIC ACCESS ASSOCIATION a/k/a WPAA_TV
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
WREN began in 1994 with a program that supported 12 women participants in their dreams of business ownership. By the spring of 1995, these WREN pioneers were operating their own enterprises.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a queer Afro-Caribbean mother, poet, writer, performer, cultural worker, and educator, born in Puerto Rico, who currently resides in Cambridge, MA. My projects revolve around origin, gender, race, class, longing, loss, affective labor, and the visibility of marginalized subjects.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
yon Tande (né Whitney V. Hunter) is a multidisciplinary artist/culture worker and BLACK SEED Native committed to culture as catalyst. His work centers around cultivating the individual and communal spirit through performance, education and curation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native Russian, Ms. Yulia Zhuravleva is a representative of the Russian "passionate" style of violin playing. Ms. Yulia regularly performs as a soloist, member of chamber ensembles, and in professional chamber and symphony orchestras across the country and abroad.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter, draftsman, curator, and videographer that strives to be active within the region. I am heavily involved with multiple arts institutions, and creative organizations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
ZEHNDER DANCE is a New England-based contemporary dance company known for its commanding physicality, boldness and architectural precision, seeking to challenge, excite and surprise the mind through the power of the moving body.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Extraordinary Music For New England's Wild North Mission At Zenith Ensemble, we believe that every person deserves to experience great music regardless of age, background, or financial circumstances.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1261 - 1270 of 1275 results