- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of Theatre-in-Action is to use drama and theatre strategies for diversity, inclusion, empathy, perspective-taking, collaboration, healthy problem solving, and innovative approaches to social change within and outside of school settings.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Collaborative's mission is to provide an environment for creatives that fosters, encourages and celebrates the diverse talents within Rhode Island, by giving artists an opportunity to network, create, exhibit and sell their work.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theo began professionally performing in California at the age of 13 beginning as a principal dancer for the West Coast Ballet Arts Theatre. From there, his career made stops and layovers in every genre and medium of the performing arts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
In the past 15 years I have created stone sculptures of fish, sea creatures, insects and other animals, as well as botanical motives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - StoneInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Site-specific Sculpture Installation Indoor/outdoor Wood Stone
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Thread Ensemble surprises and delights listeners by involving them directly in the creative process. Through its annual series of varied interactive events, Thread Ensemble adapts to each unique audience and environment with original music created in the moment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Living in Vermont most of my life has been wonderful and beautiful. I aim to share this beauty and sense of place in my artwork. Working mostly Plein Air year round, I also do some finishing in the studio.
Juried at Ava Gallery and Art Center, summer 2017
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
By using oral history, public art, creative placemaking & survey, Threshold gathers the information that harness dreams, clarify vision and rekindle the spirit of community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tim Hall is an educator, artist, and entrepreneur, from Detroit, MI, now residing in Boston, MA. He began playing alto saxophone at the age of 10, and found poetry in college as a way to share his thoughts on paper.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1231 - 1240 of 1340 results