- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an music composer, performer, and visual artist who also serves as Executive Director in a community media /Television facility. I have a broad baed skill set and I am capable and confident in many creative diciplines.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a musician, I wear many different hats. I am primarily a player, performing with a variety of groups more or less regularly. I also perform managerial, logistical, booking, promotional, and organizational roles in some groups.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Art History & CriticismInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
I am an art historian, gallerist, appraiser, and consultant based in Southeastern New England.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Monadnock Art/Friends of the Dublin Art Colony is a non-profit organization with a mission of celebrating the presence of the visual arts in the Monadnock Region of southwestern New Hampshire, from the artists who gathered in and around Dublin at the turn of the 19th century to the hundreds of ar
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Morgain is an artist who works with photography as her primary media. She was raised by artists on the California coast and lived on the west coast in California, Oregon and Washington until moving to the northeast in 2015.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
MuseArts, Inc. is a full-service, everything-web digitial design studio located in Brattleboro, Vermont.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I take an active role in volunteering my time and talents to events and programs through our local art council. Our mission is to support and provide creative opportunities in the community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
In 2020 Nicole Harris moved from Engagement Director to co-Artistic Director for Monkeyhouse, a Boston based nonprofit dedicated to connecting communities with choreography which she co-founded in 2000 with her mentor and partner-in-crime, Karen Krolak.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Director/Community/Events Coordinator, Arts Educator and Artist Nina Salazar brings not only a deep passion for public art and supporting artists from all walks of life, but years of experience in fundraising, event planning, development, arts administration , policy and grant writing, as well as
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Norah Dooley is storyteller,critically acclaimed children's author and educator performs in schools, libraries, conferences and festivals. She specializes in teaching people of all ages how important their stories are and how to tell them.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 150 results