- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mark Alan Lovewell is a storyteller, a folk music performer who brings the history of New England alive in songs, sea chanties (chanteys) (shanties) and tales. He sings plays guitar, banjo, concertina and harmonica.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - FashionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a designer and maker of fine jewelry. I work in fine metals of gold and sterling silver and precious and semi precious stones. When the pieces are finished, they are photographed and then, marketed to stores and galleries.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Martha's Vineyard Productions is a Telly Award winning, Emmy nominated multi-media production studio located on Martha's Vineyard.
We specialize in video production, graphic design and website creation.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mary Admasian is a multidisciplinary artist who explores how raw forms, layered spaces, and abstract perception can symbolize the psychological tension between our outer and inner lives.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mary Rose Dougherty is a poet who taught for many in years in Vermont colleges. A Vermont Studio Center fellow, her writing has appeared in Calliope, Yankee, and Calyx. She lives with her son and dog in Montpelier.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an music composer, performer, and visual artist who also serves as Executive Director in a community media /Television facility. I have a broad baed skill set and I am capable and confident in many creative diciplines.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a musician, I wear many different hats. I am primarily a player, performing with a variety of groups more or less regularly. I also perform managerial, logistical, booking, promotional, and organizational roles in some groups.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Art History & CriticismInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
I am an art historian, gallerist, appraiser, and consultant based in Southeastern New England.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Monadnock Art/Friends of the Dublin Art Colony is a non-profit organization with a mission of celebrating the presence of the visual arts in the Monadnock Region of southwestern New Hampshire, from the artists who gathered in and around Dublin at the turn of the 19th century to the hundreds of ar
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Morgain is an artist who works with photography as her primary media. She was raised by artists on the California coast and lived on the west coast in California, Oregon and Washington until moving to the northeast in 2015.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 144 results