- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Linda freelances as a writer, editor, instructor, multimedia specialist, and photographer. While earning her Master of Fine Arts in Writing (Spalding U., Louisville, KY), she served as Editor for The Louisville Review. Along with a B.A. (Rutgers U.) and M.A.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
About US—Our Mission LCTC's mission is to help connect New England-based artists and audiences to the global evolution of contemporary dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Develop and produce communications, content, and strategy for social media, marketing, new media, television and video-for-the-web for businesses, non-profits, events, and arts organizations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Made In Lowell is an economic and community development organization whose primary function is to create an effective mix of events, marketing, sales, and service programs, which are designed to produce a positive economic impact of visitor and consumer spending in Lowell and to deepen community
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maggie Cavallo is dedicated to activating relationships, advising institutional methods for working with the arts and optimizing the role of artists in society today.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Kate Beever is a Board Certified Music Therapist with a Masters in Music Psychotherapy from New York University. While in New York, she interned at Beth Israel Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. She returned to the fresh air of Maine to open Maine Music & Health.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The manufacture, marketing and distribution of gift products to the gift industry mostly independent retailers refocused on coastal inspired product
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Marilyn Busch is a New England based publicist, graphic designer, and freelance writer. Born in Boston, she graduated from RI College with a B.A. in Theatre Performance and then pursued a career in acting and directing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mark Alan Lovewell is a storyteller, a folk music performer who brings the history of New England alive in songs, sea chanties (chanteys) (shanties) and tales. He sings plays guitar, banjo, concertina and harmonica.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - FashionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a designer and maker of fine jewelry. I work in fine metals of gold and sterling silver and precious and semi precious stones. When the pieces are finished, they are photographed and then, marketed to stores and galleries.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 142 results