- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
ThinkGlobal has a versatile video studio, ideal for high quality promotions, Kickstarter videos, YouTube videos, interviews, website trailers, preroll commercials, documentaries, and more.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
TRU is a full service event and experiential creative agency offering a sophisticated suite of services that include digital marketing solutions, interactive technology, advertising, promotion, exhibit design and in-store retail theater while still concentrating on our core expertise of set-desig
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I'm an artist who works in glass. I make mostly blown and sculpted objects. I melt sand, blend colored glass into it and blow, sculpt and create objects that I sell. I'm a designer, maker, entrepreneur.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Turkish Cultural Center of Vermont is a branch of the Council of Turkic-American Associations. The CTAA is a member of the Turkic-American Alliance (TAA), based in Washington DC. The TAA is a non-government-affiliated, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote cultural u
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Valley Arts supports the multiple interests of the Mad River Valley, Vermont by encouraging and promoting participation in the Arts. The Vermont Festival of the Arts is a month-long, 120+ event celebration of the Arts held each August.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Veronica Robles is a Mariachi singer by trade but has become a cultural icon for Latinos in Boston.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Victor Ramos is an American writer and director of feature films, radio broadcasts, documentaries and television programming.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 131 - 140 of 150 results