- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Valley Arts supports the multiple interests of the Mad River Valley, Vermont by encouraging and promoting participation in the Arts. The Vermont Festival of the Arts is a month-long, 120+ event celebration of the Arts held each August.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Award Winner Mariachi Singer Veronica Robles is devoted to promote her Mexican roots, and offers educational programs for schools, organizations, universities, and performs at festivals, concerts and private or corporate events.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Victor Ramos is an American writer and director of feature films, radio broadcasts, documentaries and television programming.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Waterville Creates! connects artists, cultural organizations, and the public with arts and cultural events and programs happening in our community. We firmly believe that art and culture have the power to enrich lives, strengthen community bonds, and serve as an economic engine.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
VIDEO COMPANY: Weisswoman Productions. Award-Winning Video Production, Cinematography and Editing. An SDO Certified Women's Business Enterprise.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Whirled Tree Arts is a mobile art studio created with the intention of strengthening the roots of community by connecting people to people through affordable, creative arts experiences.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
We are driven out of some natural sense to share with our community and a desire to support grassroots music at the tenderest of levels.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a background in Interior Design and a degree in Fine Arts & Art History from Brown. Since my retirement from the field of education, I have focussed upon painting with acrylics, watercolor and mixed media.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 131 - 140 of 142 results