- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Ted Killmer celebrated his 35th year doing arts programming & public relations in 2014. Prior to that, he toured the country as a puppeteer, which led him to a strong interest in the popular arts of circus, vaudeville, burlesque, magic and spectacle.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Clarion List is the leading online resource for discovering art service companies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The GroovaLottos are a multi-Grammy nominated powerhouse soul-funk-blues band, said to play with their souls instead of their hands.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Jean Grigsby, an accomplished and insightful communicator, leads The Write Approach, a marketing, public relations, and writing services business.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
ThinkGlobal has a versatile video studio, ideal for high quality promotions, Kickstarter videos, YouTube videos, interviews, website trailers, preroll commercials, documentaries, and more.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
TRU is a full service event and experiential creative agency offering a sophisticated suite of services that include digital marketing solutions, interactive technology, advertising, promotion, exhibit design and in-store retail theater while still concentrating on our core expertise of set-desig
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I'm an artist who works in glass. I make mostly blown and sculpted objects. I melt sand, blend colored glass into it and blow, sculpt and create objects that I sell. I'm a designer, maker, entrepreneur.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Turkish Cultural Center of Vermont is a branch of the Council of Turkic-American Associations. The CTAA is a member of the Turkic-American Alliance (TAA), based in Washington DC. The TAA is a non-government-affiliated, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote cultural u
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 142 results