- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
All Things Visual is a marketing firm, serving clients throughout the United States and the world. We take the success of our clients personally. We form lasting partnerships to achieve the results they desire.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dave Chandler, ‘The Boston Magician‘, provides amazing, high-impact entertainment that makes any event fun and unforgettable.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Brand Development - Website Design - Social Media - Marketing
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Have a BA from Wellesley in History and Art, finished most of an AA in Architecture and the Building Trades from VTC, and most of an MA in Historic Preservation, and finished an Med from UVM... apprenticed with Sigmund Abeles, lessons from Tony van Hasselt, AAWCS...mostly self-taught...
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
In the spirit of expanding the reach of color, design, music, theater, and the various forms of creative magic humans can produce, I offer online presence consulting with a spot of design.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I document the work and energy that goes into dance -- not just the final performance. Being in the studio as dances are created, or as dancers prepare themselves, feels like being in a delivery room as children are being born.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The mission of the Arts & Business Council is to strengthen a vibrant arts community by providing quality direct legal and business services and ongoing educational programs to the artists and cultural organizations within Massachusetts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
We envision a Brattleboro where the arts and artists thrive and are wholly integrated into the socio-economic fabric of the community, contributing in unique and multi-faceted ways and sharing in community responsibilities.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
Bristol Public Library
- Children's Department/Programming
-Young Adult Department/Programming
-Summer Reading Programs
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 134 results