- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
P31 is exploring the boundaries between contemporary and American Jazz dance. Project 31's mission is to use dance as a vehicle to inspire thought, invention, and introspection in the viewer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originally from Frederick, Maryland, Rachael began her dance training under the direction of Joyce Morrison at the Frederick School of Classical Ballet.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
g e e l is an interactive (allowing a two-way flow of information between a performer and an audience and audience members with each other; each individual responding to the moments in real time), devised, original one-woman show, written and performed by René Goddess Johnson.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Rhode Island Latino Arts is dedicated to promoting, encouraging and preserving the arts, history, heritage and cultures of the Latino communities of Rhode Island.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Ms. Fazio will become the Creative Curator of “Interwoven Traditions” a teaching venue for food and fabric arts.
Cost and fees vary from grant funded to a per person fee.
More details coming in April 2020.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
River Arts is a nonprofit community arts organization based in Morrisville, Vermont with a mission to enrich the community through the arts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Robin is a pianist, accordionist, dance caller and teacher, with a dual interest in both Cultural Heritage and Expressive Arts. A New England native, her anscestors include some of the the earliest settlers of the Mirimachi region of New Brunswick, Canada.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Sacrosanct Gallery: Contemporary American Art showcases unique visual voices in the CT/NY/NJ tri-state area as well as the New England region.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 114 results