- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy (DPPC) is a public-private partnership formed to preserve and revitalize Providence’s historic downtown core by transforming it into a lively, cohesive and prosperous economic and cultural center through the development and management of exceptional
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Dpict is a values-based facilitation firm with decades of experience working at the intersection of process design, visualization, and facilitation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Coffeehouses / Restaurants / Nightclubs
Fueling The Pulse Of Human Creativity Through Literacy, Community Gatherings, Conversation And Good Food.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The goal of the Encompass Community is to provide experiential offerings and FREE/affordable resources to support life-long learners of all ages. We aim to build a dynamic hub of information centered upon curiosity, generated by and for Independent Learners...
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Etta Zasloff is retired from 44 years teaching and counseling in public education and continues this interest as an author of one children's book and community activism for the arts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The William A. Farnsworth Library and Art Museum was established in 1936 by the bequest of founder Lucy Copeland Farnsworth and named for her father, a prominent nineteenth-century Rockland businessman. However, it world be we years befor the museum opened its doors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Makerspaces
Fiber Arts Boston Resource and Innovation Center (FABRIC) is a non-profit makerspace and tool library. Our mission is to preserve fiber arts for the future through educational classes, a fiber arts library, and the promotion of fiber artists.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Parks and Recreation
Friends Of Fort Gorges is committed to the restoration and preservation of Fort Gorges and ensuring access to facilitate its educational and cultural potential. We believe in partnering with our community to fulfill this vision.
Restoration. Preservation. Stewardship.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
On the third Thursday of every month, from March through November, twenty-one of the city's hot "art spots" open their doors, inviting you to a visual arts party.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Film, Television, Theatre, Master Teacher, Yogi
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 114 results