- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
TEAM is a homegrown arts, music and cultural non-profit initiative dedicated to the production, promotion and organization of original programming, projects and events in the Exeter area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Original one-person shows of historical and literary characters (Aesop, Charles Dickens, Catherine Dickens, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Frost, Washington Irving, C.S. Lewis, Samuel Prescott, William Shakespeare and more), in period costume.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Hartford Dance Collective provides open class, rehearsal/event space in Hartford, CT, & curates performances that feature female artists/leaders. The Collective shares professional contemporary dance with new audiences by providing performances in diverse locations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Kelly Girls are a lively and talented four piece all female band. We play traditional, contemporary and original Celtic tunes, ballads, folk and pub songs. Enjoy our rousing renditions of songs and tunes rooted in Irish, Scottish, American and Canadian musical traditions.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Space On Main is a 7,000 sq ft nonprofit community-based coworking, maker, conference, event, and gallery space in the heart of the VT/NH Cohase Region fostering entrepreneurship, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Worcester PopUp, a program supported by Worcester's Cultural Coalition (comprised of the leaders of the over 75 cultural organizations in GreaterWorcester) and the City of Worcester utilizes a raw creative space to provide opportunities for local, emerging and established artists, creative en
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tim Hall is an educator, artist, and entrepreneur, from Detroit, MI, now residing in Boston, MA. He began playing alto saxophone at the age of 10, and found poetry in college as a way to share his thoughts on paper.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Toto Kisaku, is an award-winning Congolese playwright, actor, director and producer who studied drama at the National Institute of Arts in Kinshasa. After establishing the K-Mu Theater in 2003, he spent the next 15 years traveling the world to produce and participate in plays.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Guilds / Unions / Professional Associations
The Vermont Abenaki Artists Association embodies the history, culture, and art of the Abenaki people. Our mission is to promote regional Indigenous arts, artists, culture, and to provide an organized central place to share creative ideas.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Vermont Dance Alliance (VDA) is a springboard for Vermont dancers and a public platform for dance in Vermont.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 101 - 110 of 114 results