- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gwyn Marathas is a professional designer known for her innovation and creativity, exploring her passion for color, wovens and beautiful prints. Her experience in the textile industry includes woven design, pattern development, weave/yarn design, and color services.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
WALLINGFORD PUBLIC ACCESS ASSOCIATION a/k/a WPAA_TV
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
WREN began in 1994 with a program that supported 12 women participants in their dreams of business ownership. By the spring of 1995, these WREN pioneers were operating their own enterprises.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Wunderles Big Top Adventures promotes world class circus programming, entertainment and exploration for all ages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a queer Afro-Caribbean mother, poet, writer, performer, cultural worker, and educator, born in Puerto Rico, who currently resides in Cambridge, MA. My projects revolve around origin, gender, race, class, longing, loss, affective labor, and the visibility of marginalized subjects.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Zoe Vandermeer is a dramatic coloratura soprano and accompanies her singing on Welsh triple harp in Baroque, Classical, and Bel Canto repertoire, as well as her original compositions with Celtic harp.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 721 - 728 of 728 results