- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Valerie Tutson graduated from Brown University with a Masters Degree in Theatre Arts and a degree in Storytelling as a Communication's Art. Valerie draws her performance stories from around the world with an emphasis on African traditions.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Vanessa Gilbert is a creative producer, interdisciplinary artist, and educator from Providence, RI who works with humans, objects, and digital media. She makes, produces, and directs performance works of varying scales, from miniature puppet theatre to multi-day performance festiv
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I paint as a means to express myself and to release emotions. I founded a non profit organization dedicated to promoting art as healing. I sell my own art work, including fiber crafts, and use the money to donate art supplies to low income families.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
VEERdance Company is a contemporary dance group in Western Massachusetts. The core artists work collaboratively to choreograph timely, socially relevant pieces.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Since 1965, the Vermont Arts Council has been the state's primary provider of funding, advocacy, and information for the arts in Vermont. We envision a Vermont where everyone in the state has access to the arts and creativity in their life, education, and community.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Founded by alumni of Vermont College of Fine Arts Writing for Children & Young Adults Program, the VCFA Young Writers Network connects the college’s passionate—and growing—author community to underserved children and schools across the coun
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Vermont Comedy Club is a performing arts venue dedicated to all things funny! On site, we offer live comedy shows five nights per week, plus classes in standup and improv comedy.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Vermont Dance Alliance (VDA) is a springboard for Vermont dancers and a public platform for dance in Vermont.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
The Vermont Historical Society is…
- the guardian of centuries of Vermont-related collections, including everything from the document that admitted Vermont to the United States to items celebrating the state’s craft beer movement!
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Founded in 2005, Vermont Shakespeare Festival is a professional theatre company that celebrates and explores the works of Shakespeare and their continuing relevance to our modern day society. The company contributes to the rich cultural landscape of the region, br
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 691 - 700 of 728 results