- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified therapeutic musician who plays the Celtic Harp bedside at Concord Hospital, CRVNA Hospice House and 4-5 medical facilities in central and southern New Hampshire. I also perform at coffeehouses, farmers' markets, art openings, weddings, funerals, etc.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
By using oral history, public art, creative placemaking & survey, Threshold gathers the information that harness dreams, clarify vision and rekindle the spirit of community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tim Hall is an educator, artist, and entrepreneur, from Detroit, MI, now residing in Boston, MA. He began playing alto saxophone at the age of 10, and found poetry in college as a way to share his thoughts on paper.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
With multiple award-winning albums, featured performances at top festivals across the country, rave reviews from across the world, and a career spanning over 30 years, Tim Jennings and Leanne Ponder are among the best folk storytellers working today.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a queer, trans, disabled artist. My work is not necessarily about my identities, but it is always informed by that experience, through the lens of the body: how does it move, what is its shape, where are its boundaries? How do other people engage with the body?
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an Associate Professor and Program Director of Studio Art at Clark University in Worcester MA. I also maintain an independent studio practice in Providence, RI.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Many years ago Tom asked a roomful of teachers and children, "Have you ever sat in front of a piece of paper and not known what to write?" Everyone raised a hand, even the teachers. That was thirty years ago. Tom has figured it out.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tom Truss is a performer, creator and educator. His thirty plus year career has included dancing, acting, choreographing and directing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tonia (tone-ya) Pinheiro (peen-yay-row) is a multi-talented "Wake Up! Artist" - a term she coined to describe her work as a high frequency sound and energy healer, musician, improvisational actor and teacher, group facilitator, communications consultant, and trainer.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 671 - 680 of 728 results