- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the inventors of Tape Art. And we want to draw with you.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A New England native, I have been dancing and choreographing since I was four years old. Dance is my passion, and it is my belief that anyone can dance, no matter what they feel their limitations are.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
We are a united coalition of local artists, performers, interested organizations and individuals working together to continuously enhance the arts through programs, classes, performances and events.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Looking to add some dynamic creativity to your classroom? Heidi Pauer, a Bow High School English Teacher and 2003 NH English Teacher of the Year, is the winner of the 2015 Christa McAuliffe Sabbatical from the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Founded in 2000, we are a 501c3 non profit organization producing 3 shows yearly. Our performance space is in the Brewer Middle School Auditorium. We are the area's only ensemble acting company, dedicated to showcasing the talents of local artists. Our tickets are 10.00.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work centers on integration with the so-called 'other.' For example, in the American Nightmare series, I combine ICE agents with children crossing the Mexican border.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - AnimationInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
I have 25 years of international interdisciplinary creative / technical / biz-dev / problem solving production experience .. leading teams from small to very large.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Tewksbury Public Library provides the Town’s residents with a wide variety of materials, resources and services.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Thalia is a performing arts complex consisting of a 99-seat theatre, rehearsal hall, and lounge.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 641 - 650 of 728 results