- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photographer & Graphic Designer. Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family & Children, Maternity & Birth. Performing Singer-songwriter. 4 CDs to date. Tour & perform regularly up and down the east coast as part of the Americana Acoustic Duo, The Wards.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 1979, ArtsWorcester Art Gallery exhibits and promotes local contemporary artists, free of charge to the public.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
AS220 owns and enlivens 3 mixed-use buildings in Providence's reinvigorated downtown.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Based in rural Vermont, Aurora holds an MFA from Claremont Graduate University. She studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design before transferring to Prescott College where she completed her BFA and a BA in Art Education. She works primarily with photographic mediums.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
VIRTUAL, Live and in Print: Creating work that astonishes, so that people are nourished and delighted (or challenged)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Autumn Francesca teaches children and families the art of being peaceful using a variety of activities that rely on mindfulness, creativity, and intention.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
AVA Gallery and Art Center (Alliance for the Visual Arts) is located in the former H.W. Carter overall factory, a three storied, spacious building (36,000 sf) acquired by the organization in 2003.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“THE ART OF PORTRAITURE IS MY LIFE LONG COMMITMENT. I SEE EACH NEW PORTRAIT COMMISSION AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RECORD FOR POSTERITY THE UNIQUE SPIRIT OF AN INDIVIDUAL, NOT ONLY FOR THE FAMILY, BUT FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ayumi Horie is a full-time studio potter in Portland, Maine who makes functional pottery with drawings of animals and typography, inspired by American and Japanese folk traditions and comics. In 2015, she was awarded a Distinguished Fellow grant from United States Artists.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 727 results