- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Agustín Patiño is a muralist, two of his large scales murals can be seen in the South Providence and the third one is located on the Eastside at the Wheeler School. He also has murals in several countries including Chile.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Irish author living in greater Boston. Dynamic writing workshops, keynotes and employee wellness presentations for nonprofits, healthcare, universities, schools. Author of five published books and multiple personal essays.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Student run theater that presents visiting artists, department productions, and student bands for the campus and greater community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Excellent organizational and assessment skills, paired with strong writing and a long history of process, procedure and policy development, budgeting, project management. Experienced in government, historic preservation, decorative arts, grant management and grant writing.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis K. Morgan is a playwright, educator, and advocate who desires to use her art to create healing spaces for communities of color and for people with disabilities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College, a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont and is completing her MFA in Dance from MSU in 2020.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alison Chase/Performance is a multi-media and athletic dance/theater company founded by Alison Chase in 2010. AC/P is dedicated to the development of the dramatic forms of phycial expression.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Wood / BarkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I received her BA in Furniture Design from Rhode Island School of Design. I received her MA in Sustainable Business and Communities from Goddard College. I worked at Anderson Ranch Art Center and MCA Denver in Colorado and Red Rabbit in New Your City.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 727 results