- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
15 Minute Field Trips™ is dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
17ROX is more than an office space.....
- 24/7 Access /WIFI /Trash/Electricity/Heat/Common area/Community
- Individual artist promotion through our Website and Social Media
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literature - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Aaron has performed his hip hop poetry at Madison Square Garden, the Kennedy Center, and the National Poetry Slam Championships, where he is a former Open Rap Slam champion. He creates dynamic hip hop poetry and slam performances and workshops for schools and theatres.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Independent consultant focusing on ensuring the arts are accessible. Offering staff training around making your business/arts organization accessible including basics for website accessibility; trained audio describer and audio description trainer; presenter for annual John F.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literature - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dynamic workshops, keynotes, wellness presentations for healthcare organizations, universities, schools. Author of five published books and multiple personal essays (see portfolio at Contently). Trained teacher (B.Ed., NUI) and master's in English. Workshops, residencies.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 606 results