- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Julia Kim Dixon is a creative economy advocate and expert specializing in business and sector consulting, project mangement, teaching, and writing. Services include:
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name's Julie Püttgen. I'm an artist and a meditation teacher, which turn out not to be such different things. Both rely on a sense of trust in the unfolding, creative process of awareness & in this very life as a perfect vehicle for waking up. Both also rely on im
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - FashionInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Visionary founder and executive with a record of transforming innovative products and teams through hands-on design centric leadership
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Kat Nasti is the Artistic Director, founder, and choreographer of Kat Nasti Dance. She creates work that is rooted in a strong classical technique layered with dynamism, physicality, athleticism, and theatricality.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-disciplined artist with a background in 3D Design, Front End Software Design, Illustration, Watercolor, Home Decor Design, Surface Pattern Design, and Graphic Design.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Kathy Cadow Parsonnet is an artist and health professional, with over 30 years' professional practice in both public health and the arts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Since July 2002, KID FILMMAKERS has been committed to producing quality filmmaking programs for children in grades 1-12.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Lost Art provides hands-on workshops in traditional craft and wilderness skills for children and adults. Classes include: woodworking, marionettes, hand puppets, rustic furniture, architectural models, campcraft, wilderness survival and more.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Math, science, and architecture, all converge as teams of students work together to erect a variety of polyhedral geometric structures. Students participate in the construction of a 2 story geo-structure seating 30 people!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The manufacture, marketing and distribution of gift products to the gift industry mostly independent retailers refocused on coastal inspired product
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 113 results