- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gwyn Marathas is a professional designer known for her innovation and creativity, exploring her passion for color, wovens and beautiful prints. Her experience in the textile industry includes woven design, pattern development, weave/yarn design, and color services.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
WALLINGFORD PUBLIC ACCESS ASSOCIATION a/k/a WPAA_TV
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
WREN began in 1994 with a program that supported 12 women participants in their dreams of business ownership. By the spring of 1995, these WREN pioneers were operating their own enterprises.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 113 of 113 results