- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
42|DF is a full-service design/build studio, supplying museum and corporate exhibits, themed environments and custom creations.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
A Painter , A Designer, A Creator & A Realist..
As the great Vincent Willem van Gogh once said “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” I am living with these words in my life..
I am Jigna Vora… a Painter , a Designer, a creator & a realist..
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native New Yorker who adopted Vermont almost 30 years ago, Amalia developed and ran a successful pottery business in Warren, VT. She retired from that creative endeavor a few year ago to pursue her passion for photography.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anchor Bend Glassworks is an unprecedented glass artist collaborative established in 2003. This award winning team is comprised of childhood friends Michael Richardson, Justin Tarducci, and Timothy Underwood. All met while exploring their shared enthusiasm for art, glass, and creation.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 124 results