- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Custom built electric guitars and basses, with a leaning towards designs, shapes and materials that can't be found at your local Guitar Center. I also do faithful restorations of vintage instruments, with a focus on guitars and basses from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
fine art photography, mixed media artist's books, and art education
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Goddard is a one-of-a-kind institution of higher education with a history of creativity and chaos, invention and experimentation, of growth, decline and reemergence.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Stephanie Blackstock—”I think of myself as a colorist who balances areas of my surface with strokes that are bold and calm.; colors that are vibrant and paled or darkened.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - StoneInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My stone work is largely based in the memorial granite industry. My carvings vary in design, size and relief depending on customer specifications. I produce images of people, animals, floral design and religious icons.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Jane Hennedy, MA Historic Preservation, Museum Professional
& Peter Gulaiev, BArch, Architectural Designer
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have written and perform three one woman shows about little known women in history; I also serve as a living history actor at the Mar Twain House; I have produced staged readings of new plays revolving around little known women in history, as well as other interesting subject matter; I host a r
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Hidden Acres Farm, Inc. (45-5561457) is a Black woman-lead, incorporated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization based in Tolland, Connecticut.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After spending a decade training in the art of wadaiko (Japanese drumming) with master taiko drummer sensei Ishikura Takemasa, Jason Seymore made the decision in 2014 to leave his native Florida home and sow new roots in New Hampshire.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 219 results