- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
Mount Auburn Cemetery, located in Watertown and Cambridge, Massachusetts, was founded in 1831 as America’s first landscaped cemetery. Comprising 175 acres, it is a National Historic Landmark, an active cemetery and a major cultural institution in the Boston area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
We are a non profit community performing arts organization which served Vergennes, Vermont, and its surrounding area. Total population served is over 20,000. Our mission is to provide quality, culturally diverse arts programming that is accessible to all.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Frost Place is a “house museum,” a sanctuary for lovers of poetry and books on a quiet north country lane with a spectacular view of the White Mountains.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Fuller Art & Frame Gallery is Southern Rhode Island's best bet for custom framing, fine art and creative gifts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Fun Run, Maine based Kindie Rock Band, brings family-friendly sing-along songs to children that their parents will enjoy as well. Their songs tell stories that range from adventurous dogs and ladybugs to teaching kindness. A Fun Run show is an upbeat and interactive liv
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FurnitureInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Furniture Making Program at FIM is dedicated to excellence in the art of classical woodworking techniques. Functional contemporary furniture design and construction are also explored in a creative environment based on each student's vision and individual portfolio devolopment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Gamelan Galak Tika Duo is a traditional Balinese gamelan "Gender Wayang", performing music that traditionally accompanies shadow puppet plays.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
GEDAKINA (pronounced /g' dah keen nah/ and meaning, "Our world, a way of life" in the Wabanaki language) was formally organized and incorporated in 2002.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Thomas Boucher grew up in his father's blacksmith shop. The shop later switched over to welding and fabrication, where a young Thomas began to work with steel. After college, he finally found his way to an anvil and forge, picking up where his father left off.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For the past twenty years I have dedicated myself to enriching communities with vibrant and imaginative murals. My diverse body of work can be seen on the walls of almost every neighborhood in Boston and several surrounding towns.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 219 results