- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Although my roots are deep in Connecticut and all New England, I studied, painted and exhibited for many years in the San Francisco Bay Area. Music is also a powerful aesthetic reference for my work. I take inspiration from many sources in life and gravitate towards the universals.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create socio-environmental, interactive installation pieces. I use my backgrounds in sculpture, wood, microcomputers and sensors, music , video and other areas to create environment that address socio-environmental issues.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work is done in a representational style, referencing art historical and religious paintings as well as popular culture and folk art. I often attempt to give form to various notions of Creation, Resurrection, Reincarnation and the nature of Divinity.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy (DPPC) is a public-private partnership formed to preserve and revitalize Providence’s historic downtown core by transforming it into a lively, cohesive and prosperous economic and cultural center through the development and management of exceptional
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Retail Picture framing and Fine artists' materials.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - Tap / PercussiveInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A veteran of over 30 years as a tap and percussive dance artist, Drika Overton has been a leader in the resurgence of the vital American art of tap dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Teaching Artist, Residencies, Curriculum Design,
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Erica Wheeler is sense of place speaker, educator and sense-of-place advocate. She is also an award-winning singer/songwriter and TEDx speaker.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photographer and digital media artist / educator
I provide photographic services for artists for documentation and reproduction.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Erin McGee Ferrell. American Artist
Artist Statement 2015
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 219 results