- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The mission of the Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County is to support cultural organizations, artists and creative businesses by providing unified marketing, capacity building, professional development, and advocacy services.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia C. Robinson, a teaching eco artist, was a painter for more than 20 years, and now uses all kinds of materials and processes to make artworks centered on environmental issues and ideas.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dance Currents is a modern dance company known for its classical yet inventive style, extensive historical repertory, and versatility in programming. The five dancers are an exceptional ensemble.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
David Boyajian is an artist, art instructor, and the owner of David Boyajian Sculpture Studio in New Fairfield, Connecticut.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
I began my career in the arts some 35 years ago when I started working in my family's picture framing shop. There, I learned the fundamentals of art handling and presentation.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FurnitureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
"My work represents the decades I have spent making furniture. I use traditional techniques and materials and a mix of contemporary and classical design concepts to create furniture with a subtle but charismatic style.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Mission: To encourage, create, and foster appreciation of and support for the fine arts and crafts in our region through ongoing exhibitions, education, demonstrations by prominent artists and crafters, schlorships for art students, and other activities.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
Daniel H Cantwell is a registered architect in Massachusetts and New York State.
His firm, DHC Design is a full service design firm offering architectural and interior design for residential and commercial clients.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 219 results