- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Record Labels
Wepecket (wee-PECK-it) Island Records is dedicated to keeping American traditional music alive by recording living masters of the music and encouraging emerging artists to reflect the qualities of traditional music in their original work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Parks and Recreation
The White Mountain Trail Collective's mission is to preserve the legacy of trail stewardship in the White Mountains Region by supporting and enhancing sustainable care of our trails.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a background in Interior Design and a degree in Fine Arts & Art History from Brown. Since my retirement from the field of education, I have focussed upon painting with acrylics, watercolor and mixed media.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Acquiring its name from the flowering vine, this National Historic Landmark features parquet floors, vaulted ceilings, elaborate woodwork and two marble lions that have guarded the entrance since the late nineteenth century.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Photo printing for photographers
Drum Scanning of film and flat artwork
Limited Editions for Artists
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
WonderArts brings people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds together through programming, enrichment, events, and community initiatives, for all ages (from zero to a hundred).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Located in the heart of Worcester's downtown Theater District, WCCA TV is more than a non-profit, Community Public Access Television and Media Center, WCCA TV is a multi award winning community anchor institution that stands for Media Democracy and Creative Innovation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Worcester Public Library is a public library located in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1859 when local resident Dr. John Green, III donated his personal library to the city for public use. The library moved to its current location at 3 Salem Square in 1964.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Media - Audio / SoundInstitution/Business Type:Recording Studios
Professional analog- to- digital audio transfers and restorations.
*1/4" reel to reel tapes
*CD, MP3, WAV
Very reasonable rates.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 211 - 219 of 219 results