- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are committed to delivering a unique and personal customer experience.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The mission of the Arts & Business Council is to strengthen a vibrant arts community by providing quality direct legal and business services and ongoing educational programs to the artists and cultural organizations within Massachusetts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Learn about two very different people who fought for freedom and liberty – and changed our history.
The Ashley House tells the intertwined stories of the Ashleys and the enslaved African Americans who lived here in the 18th century.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Since 1970, the Association for the Study of Connecticut History (ASCH) has been promoting the study of the history of Connecticut via meetings and conferences. In 1975, ASCH began publishing the Connecticut History Review
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Bagaduce Music Lending Library began with 250 pieces of music in 1983. Today there are over 250,000 different titles in a great variety of musical genres, with over a million pieces housed in the red barn in Blue Hill. The music donations just keep arriving daily.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BANJO BLUE IS THE DUET OF VETERAN ROOTS MUSICIANS PAULA BRADLEY & MARYLOU FERRANTE. They have teamed up to perform an eclectic mix of old time and blues. They also offer a specialty program focused on Women in Traditional music.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Parks and Recreation
Barnstable Land Trust (BLT) was founded in 1983 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization. Our mission is to preserve the open spaces and natural resources within the Town of Barnstable. In our 30+ year history, we have completed 156 land-saving initiatives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Public-Educational-Government Access Cable TV Center serving the residents, local government, institutions, and businesses of Belmont, MA.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Between the Acts Project develops, produces, and presents works of theater, performance art, and the public humanities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 219 results