- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
A non-sectarian, non-profit 501(c)3 organization with the mission to preserve and protect the Historic 1717 Meetinghouse as an historic memorial of early America and Americans.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
The Abbot-Downing Historical Society was formed in 1977 by a group of Concord citizens. Until 2011, it was known as the Concord Coach Society. The name was changed to reflect the greater scope of activities of the Abbot-Downing Company.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alloy Orchestra composes and performes new music for silent films. Since our first show at the Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline MA, in 1991, the group has done a thousand performances in 14 countries. The group is credited with helping to revive the lost art of silent film a
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
AFGS is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA. Since its founding in 1978, the Society has acquired over 20,000 books and nearly 7,000 reels of microfilm.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Anne Marie empowers arts organizations and commercial and private clients to effectively manage their exhibitions, collections, and public art projects based on a deep understanding of contemporary artistic processes, materials and museum-standard best practices.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Anchor House of Artists was founded in 1997 with the mission to support and expand the careers of artists living with mental illness, fight the social stigma that they face, and contribute to the cultural enrichment of Western Massachusetts and beyond.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
A licensed architect (VT, CO) and workplace design expert, I create inspired sustainable places and spaces for our clients and their communities.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Art-Speak is the City of Portsmouth Cultural Commission. Art-Speak serves the City by implemeting the Cultural Plan and supporting the following goals: Preservation; space; youth; business and marketing.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 220 results