- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I show my work primarily in public venues, such as parks, so that it will reach an audience who don't necessarily attend galleries or museums.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FurnitureInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Furniture Making Program at FIM is dedicated to excellence in the art of classical woodworking techniques. Functional contemporary furniture design and construction are also explored in a creative environment based on each student's vision and individual portfolio devolopment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Garry Jones, through his company The Harmonic Forge is dedicated to bringing music into our everyday world. He designs and makes sculptures, installations and furniture that are interactive musical instruments.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
My name is Marcia Passos-Duffy, I'm Brazilian-born, US-raised, and I'm the owner of Geo-Graphic Gems. Folks in my region of New Hampshire may know me as editor and publisher of regional magazines (Monadnock Table, The Business Journal and atHome Magazines).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Art reproduction studio, art gallery and giclee print shop
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Grange Hall building was constructed in the 1850s to gather in. Its more than 150 year old history is rich with the flow of ideas, creative endeavor, shared experiences, acts of community service, and lots of celebration.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Thomas Boucher grew up in his father's blacksmith shop. The shop later switched over to welding and fabrication, where a young Thomas began to work with steel. After college, he finally found his way to an anvil and forge, picking up where his father left off.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For the past twenty years I have dedicated myself to enriching communities with vibrant and imaginative murals. My diverse body of work can be seen on the walls of almost every neighborhood in Boston and several surrounding towns.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Custom built electric guitars and basses, with a leaning towards designs, shapes and materials that can't be found at your local Guitar Center. I also do faithful restorations of vintage instruments, with a focus on guitars and basses from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Melissa Glick finds beauty in unexpected places. As a "hacker" she takes things apart and re-purposes them in cool new ways.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 203 results