- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a degree in Drawing, Painting and Printmaking from The Ohio State University. I have been working in the startup community in Boston since 1999 as a graphic and UX Designer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Arabella Gallery & Gifts opened its doors to the public in December of 2013. We feature New England art and gifts with a focus on Vermont and New Hampshire artisans. While we are primarily an art gallery we also have a variety of gifts created by local artisans.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a jeweler specializing in mokume gane predominately for the use in wedding rings.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Arrowsic Island Pottery is a creative economy business owned and operated by Robert & Ginny Santerre. We produce fine, handcrafted, stoneware pottery and ceramic gift items. Our work is handmade by us in our studio, either wheel-thrown or hand-built.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Light ArtInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
About our lamps
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are committed to delivering a unique and personal customer experience.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
AS220 owns and enlivens 3 mixed-use buildings in Providence's reinvigorated downtown.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Namaya & the B 4 Peace Team – “Art- Word- Performance & Community Engagement” to create projects that engage people to reflect on the impact of war and militarism in society, “From the detritus of war and hate we create art that celebrates the inevitabilit
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Maker / New media artist Balam Soto merges existing and custom, digital technologies with artistic concepts and aesthetics to create exploratory works, including interactive installations, murals, video and performance.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 203 results