- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Access Oxford Inc.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am a musician/song-writer and visual artist. I have recorded hundreds of original compositions in styles ranging from folk, synth, drone, indie/lo-fi, and experiemental. Using graphic design software, I transform photographs and memories into digital drawings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
A native New Yorker who adopted Vermont almost 30 years ago, Amalia developed and ran a successful pottery business in Warren, VT. She retired from that creative endeavor a few year ago to pursue her passion for photography.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since its founding in 1992 Anna Myer and Dancers has performed Anna Myer’s innovative choreography to a steadily growing audience throughout the Northeast, most notably in Boston and New York City, and to the acclaim of some of the country’s most prominent dance critics.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I work in steel, sometimes incorporating wood into my sculptures.I have been a sculptor since the 1960s.I studied at Bennington College and St. Martin's School of Art. I build and play Fire Organs which I have been doing since 2000.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I have been painting for 50 years, and my practice has gone through cycle after cycle. I am preparing to start a new adventure as spring in New England arrives here in 2017.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 171 results