- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Brookline Interactive Group (BIG) is an integrated media and technology education center and a community media hub for Brookline, MA.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Brooklyn Boulders Somerville is a new type of community space, inspired by the incredible people drawn together by climbing. The climbing community is active, inclusive and engaged. Our space is expressly designed to harness this energy.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Consistently voted the "Best Museum" by area media, the Bruce Museum is a regionally based, world-class institution highlighting art, science and natural history in more than a dozen changing exhibitions annually.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
BSA Space is Boston’s leading center for architecture and design, and is home to the Boston Society of Architects and the BSA Foundation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Our mission at the BU Arts Initiative is to ensure the integral role of the arts in the educational experience of every BU student. We support faculty, student, and staff projects, making sure the arts are deeply embedded within the cultural and intellectual fabric of the University.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Burlington City Arts’ mission is to nurture a dynamic relationship between art and community that makes quality arts experiences accessible to all regardless of economic, social or physical constraints.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia Beth Rubin is a new media visual artist who regularly participates in the activities of the Menden-Deuer lab of Oceanography at URI.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
The Cambridge Historical Society acts as a living repository for Cambridge's tradition and history. It maintains property entrusted to it and collects, preserves and interprets items of historical and antiquarian significance.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Opened in 1894. On the National Register of Historic Places. The Camden Opera House includes a 500 seat auditorium and four conference and meeting rooms owned, managed, and supported financially by the Town of Camden, Maine. We produce, sponsor and host events that supplement an
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Cinemas
Currently in its 6th year, The Cape Ann Community Cinema is an intimate, 110-seat living-room-style digital theater, with tables for dining, comfortable chairs, and couches.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 338 results