- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
Decorative objects brought back from Asia by Beverly merchants; the papers of William Bartlett, George Washington’s naval agent; paintings by artists such as Gilbert Stuart, James Frothingham, Frank Benson, Luke Prince, Frederick Coffay Yohn and more than 500,000 images in various forma
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Live and recorded original music by Vermonters contributes to the social and economic wellbeing of Vermont. Music punctuates the uniqueness of the Vermont brand, generates a sense of place, and provides a platform of shared values and experiences that are the foundations of community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
At its core, BODYSONNET is a collective of young contemporary dance makers and performers. Our foremost mission is to initiate projects in an array of communities that provide locals with unique and inclusive performance experiences.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
The Boston Asian American Film Festival (BAAFF), a production of the Asian American Resource Workshop (AARW), announces a provocative and entertaining program of independent cinema highlighting recent, significant works by and/or about Asian Americans and the Asian diaspora.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
BOSTON FILM GALA
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Boston Indie Mafia, Inc. is a non-profit corporation whose primary mission is to promote the arts by creating visibility of and support for regional independent film professionals, creatives, and performers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
For the past 5 years, we have been organizing cultural events, financially supporting artists, musicians and filmmakers and providing a media platform for exposure. Our programs include the Boston Compass Newspaper, the Boston Hassle web-magazine and the Boston Hassle Shows.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Winner of the 2010, 2011, & 2012 ACM-NE award for best overall TV station, Brian Chagnon continues to be a leader in both his field and community. He strives to create projects that have the largest communal impact possible.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
Bristol Public Library
- Children's Department/Programming
-Young Adult Department/Programming
-Summer Reading Programs
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brooke Stoker is a dance artist.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 360 results