- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
3S Artspace is a nonprofit arts organization that endeavors to ignite and change the way we experience art, music, and food. We invite unbounded risk taking in both the creation of art and in the way we experience it.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JazzTimes hailed the band as "a bracing walk on the wild side of the big band spectrum.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
African Repertory Troupe, Inc. the Other ART is a multi-generational performing arts troupe developing a solid repertoire of works ranging from the Theatre of the Absurd to historical in-depth perspectives, Improvisation, Music & dance-the very rhythm of our souls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
AHA! (Art, History & Architecture) is New Bedford's free Downtown Cultural Night and collaborative cultural organization with over 60 downtown venue partners.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alloy Orchestra composes and performes new music for silent films. Since our first show at the Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline MA, in 1991, the group has done a thousand performances in 14 countries. The group is credited with helping to revive the lost art of silent film a
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 320 results