- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andre Strongbearheart Gaines, Jr., is a citizen of the Nipmuc people. He serves as a cultural steward for his Tribe, is a father, public speaker, traditional dance, Indigenous Activist for Indigenous rights, carpenter by trade and educator.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Each sculptural project explores what is it in each site that has evolved layer upon layer to make a place meaningful? Public art installations form a visual Haiku, Helix Garden: Chihuahuan Desert (Texas Tech University,2015), From the River to the River: Connecticut River (Brattleboro, 201
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Fish is a painter whose work explores human expression and the subconscious in contemporary life, and reacts to rapid changes in image creation in the digital age.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Inspired by the sea,
My jewelry pays homage to the incredible adaptation of fragile organisms. Carved from wax then hand cast in brass, silver, and gold, my work is as strong and mysterious as that which inspires its creation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andrew Ringler is an artist, creative technologist, educator and maker. He creates interactive public installations that allow participants to create their own novel visual and auditory experiences.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andria Lovejoy is a New England painter of landscapes, abstracts, & animal portraits. She is a visual artist with a visual impairment. The blindness in the mid periphery of her visual field creates a unique perspective from which she views the world around her.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angel Beth Smith is a Professional Artist with more than 30 years of experience providing artistic content, teaching, and marketing support to academic institutions, churches, and private organizations.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angelo Arnold is a professional artist who primarily works with furniture-inspired anthropomorphic sculpture and memories. He received his MFA in Studio Arts/Sculpture from the Ohio State University.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Angie Follensbee-Hall is a Mixed Media and Handmade Paper artist. She was born in Sicily but grew up running around in the woodlands of New Hampshire and Vermont. Angie transforms mixed media sources: rope, paper, paint, plant fibers and botanicals.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anita Gangi Balkun approaches emotion and visual story telling through mixed media and installation media. Her work incorporates sensory experiences to spark memory and she often uses her extensive background in textiles as a touchstone. Found objects are the essential elements that i
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 1370 results