- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aberfan (7 pianos, percussion, voice and tools of rescue) is a full length programmatic composition informed by one of the most tragic disasters of our time.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
A Painter , A Designer, A Creator & A Realist..
As the great Vincent Willem van Gogh once said “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” I am living with these words in my life..
I am Jigna Vora… a Painter , a Designer, a creator & a realist..
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Don is an abstract painter. He exhibits internationally and is collected here and abroad.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I consider these works, "Depressive Realism", a term adopted from the 1970's psychological hypotheses that the depressed individual has a more accurate depiction of reality, and themselves than the non-depressed individual.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The mixed media artworks I create reflect the way I see the world; a complex, ever changing combination of textures, colors, moments, and stories, imbued with spirit, wonder, and discovery. I can’t always say whether the text or the design comes first, as they are inextricably l
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter
i teach painting and drawing.
since 1999 NHIA.edu in NH
FAll 2014 MECA in Portland Me
WORKSHOPS ON THE SEACOAST
WORKSHOPS IN PARIS AND IN PROVENCE
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 1370 results