- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Sketch artist, aspiring tattoo artist, painter, graphic designer. logo and brand creator BRAND AMBASSADOR, website creator & Designer.
Photographer, (pets) ...hoomans too !
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A multi-talented folksinger storyteller, novelist, poet, singer/songwriter, teacher, writing and storytelling workshop leader, I enjoy bringing these skills to book clubs, schools, nursing homes, community events and libraries.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Wolfeboro Institute of the Arts is committed to making a positive change in the world one song at a time. Creating a faculty, staff and environment that will allow anyone the opportunity to create, perform, record and publish their music and art.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
WonderArts brings people from diverse cultural, social, and economic backgrounds together through programming, enrichment, events, and community initiatives, for all ages (from zero to a hundred).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Located in the heart of Worcester's downtown Theater District, WCCA TV is more than a non-profit, Community Public Access Television and Media Center, WCCA TV is a multi award winning community anchor institution that stands for Media Democracy and Creative Innovation.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Yestermorrow Design/Build School is a dynamic learning community exploring and teaching the integrated creative process of designing and building a sustainable future.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
My name is Tom Flint and I am a moving image educator whose interests meet at the crossroads of film, education and cultural exchange.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 731 - 738 of 738 results