- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As a performer, choreographer, and teacher, Angharad Davies is interested in affecting audiences beyond the traditional and post-modern dance forum(s). She believes that dance can be accessible — or at least compelling — to audiences that have never danced before.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am Angie Hope (pronouns: she/they), a Black and Hispanic femme with roots in the Carribbean. I am currently working on self-publishing a poetry manuscript, Mango Tree Magic. I am a spoken word performer and a photographer.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Artist Statement- Ann-Marie Ciaraldi
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anna Reyes is a dancer, choreographer, and teacher based in Boston. Anna Reyes Dance, her company, blends dance with multiple art forms to represent the human experience in its most potent, concentrated form.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annalisa Ledson is a choreographer, arts educator, performer and producer. Annalisa is the co-artistic director of Current Harbor, a dance theater company creating original performances and films.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a degree in Drawing, Painting and Printmaking from The Ohio State University. I have been working in the startup community in Boston since 1999 as a graphic and UX Designer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 772 results