- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aniruddha Knight and Ensemble perform as contemporary art a unique, hereditary style of the South Indian music and dance form known as bharata natyam.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anna Reyes is a dancer, choreographer, and teacher based in Boston. Anna Reyes Dance, her company, blends dance with multiple art forms to represent the human experience in its most potent, concentrated form.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annalisa Ledson is a choreographer, arts educator, performer and producer. Annalisa is the co-artistic director of Current Harbor, a dance theater company creating original performances and films.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have a degree in Drawing, Painting and Printmaking from The Ohio State University. I have been working in the startup community in Boston since 1999 as a graphic and UX Designer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an independent artist, art historian, curator, educator, graphic designer, studio manager and writer. My primary medium is drawing and painting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
Make history, art and science come to life! Kimberly comes to your school with programs stressing STEAM as we need art! She offers K-9 programs including actual Excavations. She works with you to secure state grants, foundation grants and local funding.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ariel is an interdisciplinary artist working across genres to explore notions of selfhood, place, and corporeal epistemologies. Her background is most strongly in performance art; she holds an MA in Performance Studies from NYU.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 738 results