- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Kolb Noyes has been writing stories and poems pretty much her entire life. She makes her living writing news stories and other nonfiction, but she also writes fiction because sometimes it’s fun to make stuff up!
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Königbauer is an artist and a teacher, born and raised near Detroit, Michigan.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Amy Leidtke is a multidisciplinary industrial designer, author, education consultant, and public speaker with expertise in design for children and families, design education, and design strategy.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-media artist whose work is rooted in visual storytelling. I am interested in everyday moments of wonder and transcendence in both real and fictional narratives. I have my MFA from RISD and currently teach Digital Media at Roger Williams University.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I attended Mass College of Art and got my degree from Bradford College with a double major in ceramics and philosophy. I was a Resident Artist in the Revolving Museum Boston and in Fort Point for 11 years. I have been making and teaching sculpture, ceramics, college and painting since 1995.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Angela Burke Kunkel is the author of DIGGING FOR WORDS: JOSÉ ALBERTO GUTIÉRREZ AND THE LIBRARY HE BUILT, illustrated by Paola Escobar and published by Random House/Schwartz and Wade (and simultaneously released in Spanish as RESCATANDO PALABRAS).
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For more than 25 years, Angelynne Hinson has performed in regional theatres, churches and concert halls.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 772 results