- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alli Ross (Founding Member of Excavate) is a dance theater artist most curious by the way the body moves toward deeper humanity. Favorite projects include Healing Wars (premiered in 2014 at Arena Stage) in collaboration with choreographer Liz Lerman and U.S. veterans.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyssa Jones is a critically acclaimed educator, composer and performer.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am 500-hour certified yoga teacher and a flamenco dancer with over 2 decades of teaching experience. I am passionate in my love for yoga and dance and for making movement accessible and possible for all. I love designing personal practices that will enhance your quality of life.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
Alyssa Bishop Consulting applies equal parts logic & creativity to identify how a brand, an idea, or an organization can reach its potential.
Some Ways we create strategic brand solutions—
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been a high art teacher in Dorchester for the past 12 years. I taught painting, printmaking, drawing, sculpture and art history to inner city girls. My school was shut down this past August do to financial hardship. I am a full time artist and MFA student.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
American Graphics Institute provides professional development training workshop and classes on digital design tools and technologies.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I do both still and moving images, using traditional media like oil on canvas, charcoals, gouache, and watercolor, and sometimes transform those still images into animations digitally. I enjoy helping people paint, draw, or animate their stories and visions.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Conley, M.Ed., provides uplifting and educational Ukulele Playshops and concerts in New England and beyond, online and in person. She also plays guitar, banjo and percussion at her interactive concerts for children, seniors, special needs populations and
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 772 results