- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cynthia Beth Rubin is a new media visual artist who regularly participates in the activities of the Menden-Deuer lab of Oceanography at URI.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Painter, tai chi master, caterer, art and language instructor, Cai has been giving Chinese cultural and arts performances since 1995 presenting for pre-kindergarten through college-level adults.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Cambridge Creativity Commons (CCC) engages Cambridge Public School students and teachers in developing their imagination and creativity across disciplines to enrich aesthetic understanding and activate joy of learning through innovative arts-based project
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Cambridge Youth Dance Program unites people across racial, ethnic and social barriers bringing the best young dance talent together with the passion and vision of today’s emerging choreographers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Camera Eye Workshops provide an exceptional educational experience in a non-academic setting. Teachers are working artists as well as professors in the field.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Cape Cod Maritime Museum is dedicated to celebrating, preserving and interpreting Cape Cod's maritime past, present and future, and inspiring passion and respect for the sea and how it continues to shape Cape Cod.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
"Professor" Ben t.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-disciplinary theatre artist/educator/administrator who has enjoyed an eclectic career comprising new play creation, acting, directing, producing, and teaching.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 790 results