- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
There are hundreds of organizations providing musical experiences for our young people. We are here to take care of the adults doing this work.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
826 Boston is a nonprofit youth writing and publishing organization that empowers traditionally underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. In addition to my art, I work as the Director of the Focusing Series, a professional development series offering affordable education to artists of all skill levels, solopreneurs, small business owners, and creative entrepreneurs.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 749 results